1 tablespoon coconut sugar*
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
2 ounces Top Cider
2 ounces bourbon
4 ounces mineral water
1 cinnamon stick
2 pinches clove pieces
*Not only is coconut sugar one of the healthiest on the market, it is also brown, which will add to the "fall" aesthetic of this libation!
1. Stir ingredients for rimming sugar in a small bowl so evenly distributed.
2. In a separate small bowl, add a shallow amount of filtered water.
3. Dip 1/4" - 1/2" of the rim of your drinking glass into the water, then into the rimming sugar until the rim is nicely covered.
4. Fill the glass with ice cubes (we found our large ice cube tray at our local spirits store).
5. Pour in cocktail mixture.
6. Garnish away with cinnamon stick and clove pieces!
Notes: As the Top Cider is a natural, raw, fruit and vegetable juice, separation is expected if the juice sits for a few minutes. That's when the cinnamon stick doubles as a stir stick!